Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina
PO Box 153
12849 Lagoon Road
British Columbia, Canada
Toll Free: 1-866-902-3955
Receive special offers from Painted Boat right in your inbox – Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out!
Painted Boat Resort is managed by SOFIEN Management Ltd.
Walter Kohli, CEO, SOFIEN Management Ltd.
Marketing & Media Relations
The Lagoon Restaurant at Painted Boat
The SPA at Painted Boat
How to Get Here
Painted Boat Resort is located on BC’s Sunshine Coast, Northwest of Vancouver.
Take the Horseshoe Bay Ferry to Langdale, which will take 40 minutes. To Pender Harbour from Langdale, it’s a 50 minute drive. Take Highway 101 North and follow the signs to Sechelt. Look for the sign to the Madeira Park turn-off, 20 minutes past Sechelt. The sign is on the right. Turn left at the painted fish boat, then follow the signs to Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina.
Sunshine Coast Nautical Directions & Boating Information
GPS Data – Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina
- 49° 37’5.41″ N, 124° 1’46.48″ W
- East into Pender Harbour
- Towards Garden Peninsula
- SSE around Mary Islet into Gerrans Bay
- Look for Channel Markers to the East
- Follow Channel Markers south towards the large house
- East into Painted Boat Marina
Painted Boat Marina has space for approximately 60 boats. The wharf has designated moorage slips ranging from 20-60 feet. Reservations are made through the resort front desk at 604-883-2456. The marina does NOT offer public services, such as public washrooms, showers or garbage disposal. Resort amenities, such as the pool and fitness facility, are for guests of the resort only.
There is over 279 feet of short-term moorage at The Restaurant.
- Nightly Rate: $1.25 per foot per night + GST
- Weekly Rate: $.80 per foot per night x 7 nights + GST
- Monthly Rate: $.60 per foot per night x 30 (or 31) + GST
- Annual Rate: $.25 per foot X 364 + GST